See Turtles While Scuba Diving in Cozumel This Summer with Blue Mayan Divers
Why Cozumel is a Great Place to See Turtles
Cozumel is home to several different species of turtles, including green turtles, loggerhead turtles, hawksbill turtles, and leatherback turtles. These turtles can be found in a variety of habitats, including coral reefs, seagrass beds, and mangrove forests.
The waters around Cozumel are clear and warm, making it an ideal place for turtles to live. The coral reefs provide food and shelter for the turtles, and the seagrass beds are a good place for them to lay their eggs.
Where to See Turtles in Cozumel
There are many places to see turtles while scuba diving in Cozumel. Some of the best places include:
- Hol Chan Marine Reserve: This is a protected area that is home to a variety of marine life, including turtles.
- Chankanaab National Park: This is another protected area that is home to turtles.
- Palancar Reef: This is a large reef system that is home to a variety of marine life, including turtles.
- Santa Rosa Wall: This is a deep-water wall that is home to a variety of marine life, including turtles.
Blue Mayan Divers
Blue Mayan Divers is a scuba diving company that offers a variety of tours that give you the chance to see turtles. These tours are led by experienced guides who know where to find the turtles. You will also learn about the turtles and their conservation.
What to Expect on a Blue Mayan Divers Turtle Tour
A Blue Mayan Divers turtle tour typically includes the following:
- A briefing on turtle safety and conservation
- A guided scuba dive to a location where turtles are known to be found
- The opportunity to swim with and observe turtles
- A debriefing on what you saw and learned
Contact Blue Mayan Divers
To book a turtle tour with Blue Mayan Divers, please visit their website or call them at +52 (987) 105 2114.